LegacyGT.com

Vac Lines

j255c

Are/is there any vac line(s) besides the obvious t on the back side of the manifold, map sensor and all the ones located near the alternator? My car is acting extremely erratic regarding a/f recently! Ive looked over the vacation pictures religiously and cannot locate any extra ones, anyone have any tips?
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Is it the stock front o2 sensor or a WBO2 that's off?

My LC-1 WBO2 is acting up right now too. It reads real rich at times and jumps from actual AFR to 20.33 to zero to 9.## to whatever. Sometimes it even starts to dip as boost builds and then goes back up to 13.## under WOT and high RPMs.

You might want to check the clamps on your intake, turbo inlet, IC hoses and your exhaust seals/gaskets. I've read that pre and post turbo exhaust leaks can suck additional air into the exhuast tract and skew the AFR. I'd think it would blow air out of a leaky gasket, but who knows:confused:.

Let's kick this pig!

wideband is dead on along w/ 02 sensor. The car has stalled quite a few times today, so something is telling me its a mechanical issue in the fueling department.

Heres what im thinking:

Failing FPR

Failing FP Relay

Failing Fuel Pump

Failing Injector?

Clogged Fuel Filter?

If anyone on here has had one of these fail plz let me know what your symptoms were... sigh it never ends :spin:

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived