LegacyGT.com

LGT Part Out (Colorado)

TwoFive5

Deciding to change cars so im parting out the Legacy. Most of the stuff listed is already removed, stuff that is not yet will be taken off shortly. PM me for any questions or more pictures. I may ship things if the buyer pays shipping, but it is at my discretion.

Ultimate Racing TD05 18g for LGT and 08 WRX (less than 2000 miles on it, also includes modified coolant lines) $900 (originally $1200)

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/TwoFive555/MR%20Up%20pipe/SS850518.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/TwoFive555/MR%20Up%20pipe/SS850517.jpg

What kind of numbers did you put down with this setup? were you happy with the turbo?

Unfortunately I kept encountering issues getting tuned (continual boost leaks - that stupid IC to TB hose really sucks) It did get the AFR tuned before it leaked. Basically I live close to 2hrs from Revolutions Performance and I just ran out of time and money. As for the turbo, I LOVE it. I can tell it was exactly what I wanted, spools faster then stock when tuned and starts to pull hard. Adam @ revolutions said most stg2 LGTs put down 210-220, he estimated this would put down 250-260 (stock injectors, pump, mufflers) With all supporting mods and either meth or E-85 this will get closer to 300.

I think you were the first one to go with this turbo on an LGT, I bet everyone would love to read a write up on your impressions of the setup, sorry to side track this.:redface:

Wrote some of this above, but even if it doesnt sell im keeping it for the 08 WRX, needless to say I was very happy with the short time I used it :) One thing to note with this turbo, It comes with banjo bolts for the coolant supply/return metal lines. The part where the bolt goes through needs to be enlarged slightly but its not to much an issue, im including this with the turbo

Archived