LegacyGT.com

Need pricing help - last time i promise!!!!!

twisted

Here's the quote i got from a dealer 5EAT GT LTD with mirro/compass,perimiter, sub amp,armrest.

What do you guys think? can i do better?how much better

Vehicle Description 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan

automatic transmission, and the following standard features:Power windows, locks, drivers seat, passenger seat, and mirrors, 250 hp engine, 17" alloy wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes, all wheel drive, side-front & curtain air bags, heated mirrors, heated seats, windshield wiper deicer, leather interior, carpeted floor mats, cruise control, sun visors with extension & illuminated vanity mirrors, am/fm/6 disc cd changer/6 speakers, keyless entry, security system with immobilizer, integrated signals in side mirrors, and moon roof. this vehicle also has the following options: auto dimming mirror/compass, security system perimeter alarm, subwoofer/amplifier, and center armrest extension.

* color:brilliant silver metallic

* Year:2005

* Stock #:BS3219

* Vin #4s3bl676154219384

* MSRP:$31,083.

* Your Internet Price:$28,577.

*Special Interest Rates 1.9 for up to 36, or 2.9 up to 63 Months. OAC

Going by kbb i should be looking at

Base price on LGT LTD = 26869

5EAT 1094

Options

Pop grp1 (Mirror and alarm) 183

Armrest 103

Sub/Amp 178

Total $ 28427

Not to mention that most of you are getting your cars for $500-$1000 below invoice.

So i should be aiming for $27427 + TTL

I will e-mail dealer rep this and wait and see. Any of you think i can get better?

This particular vehicl works out best-it has all the options i want and doesnt have the ones i dont need or care for!!!

Which dealer? It depends on your dealer sometimes.

You have to be of the mindset that if they aren't willing to negotiate to where you feel comfortable buying the car, then be prepared to look elsewhere. Otherwise you get trapped into a deal you aren't happy with in the end.

Nothing is keeping you from negotiating $500-$1000 below invoice yourself, there is no shortage of these cars.

Archived