LegacyGT.com

Car Wash

llmask

any suggestion of a good car wash place to go to? after the snow storm, my legacy needs a shower really bad.

i go to the hand car wash in 180th and east tremont, but they are close due to the weather - any suggestions?

not really sure, I keep going to different places and each one scares me more than the last. What I really really want is a coin operated self wash. If anyone in the new york area has seen such a place please let me know.

you mean, you stand on the freaking cold and put 2$ worth of coins - pick up the brush that suds up, then finish it off with a high pressure water spray?

we have those in throggs neck... and a couple of other gas stations in the bx....

Do you guys use the brushes? I'm pretty anal, so I get the suds out of it, then use microfiber towels to wash...

Absorber to dry, then microfiber and quickdetailer to get any missed spots. Stoners Invisible Glass for the windows. In the winter though, I've just been getting a touchless to get the salt off. It gets dirty in about 5 minutes, so I don't bother.

I haven't figured out my interior products yet. Any suggestions? (This car wash talk is making me wish for spring!)

Archived