LegacyGT.com

CEL thrown and Cruise Control light blinks. Please help!!!

;1964788']Actually' date=' P0000 means there are no trouble codes to report. I don't know why the trip computer would display that code.[/quote']

I read that no the no trouble code is "P----" can someone clarify which is correct?

take the car in, make sure they check your fuel injectors, same thing happened to me, but the dealer didnt want to check the injectors, i got aother set and the car idled/ran better, but in the long run the damage had already been done from an injector leaning a cylinder...

i dont mean to scare you :eek:

take the car in, make sure they check your fuel injectors, same thing happened to me, but the dealer didnt want to check the injectors, i got aother set and the car idled/ran better, but in the long run the damage had already been done from an injector leaning a cylinder...

i dont mean to scare you :eek:

I hope I'll be ok. Fingers crossed on a good report! :icon_sad:

• 3 months later...
Guest bossies1
Thanks for this thread. My 2.5i wagon had the "CEL/blinking cruise control" issue, and it cleared up after a few starts. It was a few miles after refilling, so I'm hoping that's it!

I had the same problem at 54,000 miles-turned out it was a bad injector (2005,5MT wagon). Replaced under extended warranty. Same thing 4000 miles later- dealer relaced all the old injectors just to be sure. No problems since then.

Dave

Mine did it once. I forget what the code number was. It was TGV(?) valve related. I have a code reader, so I just reset the code and the car's been fine since then. I do keep the thing in my trunk now, just in case, lol...

Archived