LegacyGT.com

Semi-Permanent Tail Light Tint?

TheHolyGhost

Hi everyone,

I just leased a 2008 Legacy and I was wondering if anyone knew of a semi-permanent way to tint my lights so that in two years, when my lease is up, I can take it off and not have to worry about them complaining about mods.

Does anyone know anything about the static cling windows tint as well?

Thanks guys,

Keith

Hi everyone,

I just leased a 2008 Legacy and I was wondering if anyone knew of a semi-permanent way to tint my lights so that in two years, when my lease is up, I can take it off and not have to worry about them complaining about mods.

Does anyone know anything about the static cling windows tint as well?

Thanks guys,

Keith

I have never done it but I would think that any tailight film should be removable. As long as you don't use the spray paint method you should be fine.

Do you want to use the static cling window tint on your windows on on your tails? Regular window tint can be removed. I have had it done before. They had to be careful on the back glass because of the defroster but had no problems. They do charge to do it though.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/3040000-3040999/3040917_15_full.jpg

I just used smoked vinyl. My buddy and I made a template and cut out the shape for the clear part of the tailights in the vinyl then put the vinyl on. I also did the reflectors in the bumper.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived