LegacyGT.com

Going crazy waiting to go stage II!!!

CypherMax

Ok, so I ordered my downpipe from cobb the first week of june and I'm still waiting for it! Chris Hagg from Cobb assures me that I will have it by the end of july they cant seem to meet the demand. In the mean time have a grimmspeed catless upipe, and NGK 1 step colder plugs sitting in the tool box at work. Everytime I drive my car I wish everything was in! haha im not the most patient person. I just hope stage II is worth the money. I do have a quick question though..when i put the uppipe in and tie back the EGT sensor is there any need to put the resistor in or does the accessport take care of that code? also if anyone has a similar setup as me when i have everything installed let me know your thoughts on stage II. Thanks guys.

MODS: 2006 LGT manual, short throw shifter, K&N panel filter(silencer removed), GFB Hybrid BOV set 50/50, NGK 1 step colder plugs, COBB Accessport Stage II flash 93 octane, COBB catted downpipe, Grimmspeed catless uppipe.

I have exact setup the resistor mod is not needed cobb ots map fixes it, I ordered a PDX map and they forgot to fix for the egt sensor but sent new map and all fixed.

Anyways its been like a new car since stage II hopefully you can get things going.

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

so the standard cobb stage II map overlooks that code? i dont need a special tune or anything right? i just wanna make sure. also has anyone ever had a problem with the stub or bolts snapping on the downpipe at the turbo. i cant seem to find any extras anywhere online just incase one does. my car only has 30k and is garage kept and i have plenty of penetrating oil and twister at my job but you never know...

Ok, so I ordered my downpipe from cobb the first week of june and I'm still waiting for it! Chris Hagg from Cobb assures me that I will have it by the end of july they cant seem to meet the demand. In the mean time have a grimmspeed catless upipe, and NGK 1 step colder plugs sitting in the tool box at work. Everytime I drive my car I wish everything was in! haha im not the most patient person. I just hope stage II is worth the money. I do have a quick question though..when i put the uppipe in and tie back the EGT sensor is there any need to put the resistor in or does the accessport take care of that code? also if anyone has a similar setup as me when i have everything installed let me know your thoughts on stage II. Thanks guys.

MODS: 2006 LGT manual, short throw shifter, K&N panel filter(silencer removed), GFB Hybrid BOV set 50/50, NGK 1 step colder plugs, COBB Accessport Stage II flash 93 octane, COBB catted downpipe, Grimmspeed catless uppipe.

man i wish i could go back in time to that first day of stage 2, what a day that was. that first time you floor it and you unexpectingly feel soooo much more g-forces than before and you are just frozen in your seat.

i went from stock to stage 2 plus AEM intake and TDC tune and let me just tell you, it was scary! literally, i punched it from 20 mph and ii actually got scared when it hit me for the first time. but it was awesome! that about sums up my experience with stage 2.

Cyphermax, plan for a pretty damn good day when you get those stage 2 parts installed;)

yea I can't wait! I am already stage I so the change won't be as drastic as yours but I still hope it's significant. I really hope it pulls harder at highway speeds that where I do most of my driving. Nevertheless it's been a long time coming over 2 years since I got my car. Can't wait!

yea that would be my next step. I just don't know where to get my car tuned in new jersey. I also thought that the stock turbo is pretty much maxed out after stage II or can it push out a little bit more safely?

yea that would be my next step. I just don't know where to get my car tuned in new jersey. I also thought that the stock turbo is pretty much maxed out after stage II or can it push out a little bit more safely?

Find a Tuner and get the Protune. Spend the money..well worth it.

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived