LegacyGT.com

Legacy 30R in US?

I noticed there is suppose to be a 3.0 liter H6 Legacy but I have yet to see one at any dealership or around. Is this only availabe outside the US? The engine is suppose to have 250hp like the turbo but less torque.

There is a guy that either lives near where I work, or works near where I live (or both), that drives a black OB3.0R. I see it all the time.

Honestly, I don't really like it. Its monochromatic black, so you think its just a normal Legacy from a distance, but then it sits too high. If he would lower it to at least normal Legacy ride height, the thing would look mean, especially with the psuedo-fender flares.

Dealer's got 3! Staunton Subaru, 2 Black and 1 Red. It's an Outback Sedan and I have one of the original 300 1997 SUS's made which was a test vehicle in N.E to see if poeple liked the Outback Sedan. True production started in 1999 and they haven't sold well but i like the uniqueness of them.

So there are two version the Legacy Outback 3.0r and the Legacy 3.0r Spec B. The later was the one i was talking about. I had seen a write up in Automobile mag about it. Even if it had been available i would have still gone with the Turbo. I'm sure i'd be interesting if they ever turbo'd the H6. Maybe the next STI?

Archived