LegacyGT.com

how does the legy fit in over there??

Alex1

A lot of cars blend-in in those type of places, unless you are riding in a Brabus kitted E500 don't expect to be seen unless you start doing some things to the car.

Song of Post- Led Zepplin- In My Time Of Dying ( Plant stopped singing this song live after he got in his car accident because he thought he was tempting fate )

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Why does it matter? I personally am more worried if I like the car and I do, I love her. I also love the fact I can drive a month without seeing another one. I love that at a traffic light I can blow the guy next to me off the line and at the next light he is asking what I have.

Based on all your comments over various threads I think you are better off with an Altama. Everyone seams to like them (I cant go into a parking lot without seeing 50 :lol: ) and they are quick.

Alex1, before I answer your question, I need to say something. Now I'm like two years older than you, and in college. If there's one thing I can tell you about the difference, it's that there is so many people in college, that being "cool" isn't what you should be worrying about. No one knows anyone. The popular people at your high school won't be popular anymore, unless they are president of the student body or something. Think of college as a reality check to make you realize that you're only a speck in this populous world.

Now, being from Southern California, I'm used to seeing nice cars. If you plan on going to the beach, get a convertible or European car like 05LegacyGT330Ci has. You will mostly find BMWs, Audis, Mercedes, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis and basically every exotic car on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway).

As for looks, you know how the Legacy looks. It's got that sleeper look, so it's not much of a "looker". Most people won't turn around and look at your car and say "MAN THAT'S NICE!" Only true enthusiasts can appreciate what the Legacy has to offer. You're better off, for your age, getting a WRX if you want looks.

-ben

Alex1, before I answer your question, I need to say something. Now I'm like two years older than you, and in college. If there's one thing I can tell you about the difference, it's that there is so many people in college, that being "cool" isn't what you should be worrying about. No one knows anyone. The popular people at your high school won't be popular anymore, unless they are president of the student body or something. Think of college as a reality check to make you realize that you're only a speck in this populous world.

+1

In college we were happy if one of our friends even had a POS beater, let alone a nice one. Most places you don't even need it, its more of a hassle to try and drive to classes and stuff, than it is to walk. A lot of schools, freshman, living on campus aren't even alowed a parking space for a car.

You aren't going to pick up chicks with your ride. If thats all it takes however, chances are they have been around that block a few times as well.

Don't come to southern California. the Subaru isn't cool here. People will mock you. Your car will get trashed. Stay where you are so that we may do the politically correct thing and give your space to some poor, deserving illegal alien.

u go to school to learn, not be cool. if u are concentrating on being cool then u are wasting someone's $$$. you might also wanna make sure as a freshman u can have a car on campus b/c i doubt you want to park it in a parking garage blocks away from campus.

Kenda

I think that the Legacy blends for the most part except with Subaru owners. It is a good thing when a car blends because your chances of getting pulled over are reduced, but it still looks great and has enough performance to satisfy most people. BTW no regrets with this car.

lol

now if you have the money and want you're legacy to be the shizzle, you could make it look like this. which for me is hotter than a CL55 AMG (just kiddin :lol: )

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/359/drool1ai.jpg

what body kit is that?

Archived