LegacyGT.com

Best place 2 drinka BEER

98Legacy_2.5lGT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ Or drinking Heineken :lol:

:lol::lol: OMG that's so funny you guys really got everyone now!!! :rolleyes:

How's it feel to be the only 2 people in the world that know what the right beer to drink is? :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Not saying what's right or wrong, it's the same difference between a good wine and a cheap wine.

cheap wines are good sometimes too. If you drink wine every day would you always uncork a $200 bottle or even a $100 bottle? No, you'd have some decent standard go-to wine that still tastes good or "good enough" but only costs $10-$20

& in the end, if someone likes it what's the difference?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

cheap wines are good sometimes too. If you drink wine every day would you always uncork a $200 bottle or even a $100 bottle? No, you'd have some decent standard go-to wine that still tastes good or "good enough" but only costs $10-$20

& in the end, if someone likes it what's the difference?

I never pay more than $10 for a bottle of wine, but then I don't drink wine very often. I can taste the difference between a $10 a bottle and a $100 a bottle though, and no doubt the $100 bottle tastes much better.

The same goes for beer, but because the price difference between good and not so good beer is much less, I'm OK with paying an extra $10 a case for something better.

I never pay more than $10 for a bottle of wine, but then I don't drink wine very often. I can taste the difference between a $10 a bottle and a $100 a bottle though, and no doubt the $100 bottle tastes much better.

The same goes for beer, but because the price difference between good and not so good beer is much less, I'm OK with paying an extra $10 a case for something better.

that's fine. I'm a fan of "good" beer too but sometimes man you just wanna knock back a few coronas or something ya know?

MMMMMMMM love it. Growing up on Busch light cans it's a step up :lol:

Did I mention it's all free

trash! :rolleyes: you're the worst person on earth now. :lol:

Heineken has got to be one of the worst tasting beers out there, right up there with Amstel light.

Back on topic, some of my fondest memories of drinkin-a-beer go back to the college days, out in the woods behind the dorm w/ a keg of whatever we could get cheapest, a campfire and lots of hunnies to hit on while getting sloshed !

Heineken has got to be one of the worst tasting beers out there, right up there with Amstel light.

Only in America. That's what we were saying. It's totally different & way way better in Europe (unless you're brady in which case you can only drink the finest brew made with milk of a young brides breast & fermented horses urine or something)

I think some of you *cough*coxx*cough* are taking this FAR too personally. I made a joke about drinking Heineken ... in one of the great regions of the world for flavorful beer (and let's not forget whiskey while we're at it).

I was asked why they (Heineken, Bud, etc.) can't be good beers. I answered, and answered with a reasonably objective answer. I pointed out that the beer has been intentionally watered down to decrease flavor. It's a fact. Interestingly, it falls into the 80/20 rule ... 80% of the beer consumed in America contains less than 20% (actually closer to 10%) of the amount of flavor ingredients (Malted Barley and Hops) than the rest of those beers.

Only in America. That's what we were saying. It's totally different & way way better in Europe (unless you're brady in which case you can only drink the finest brew made with milk of a young brides breast & fermented horses urine or something)

:lol:

It's not totally different.

For the record, the USA is probably the best place in the world for a beer lover. But that's a different matter altogether.

It's not totally different.

it's completely 100% different. You just dont like either one.

You also weren't just being objective before. You were being a dick about it. Arrogant & opinionated & snobby. That's not me taking it personally. That's you being a dick.

Whatever forget it now. This thread is ruined.

I made one joke and you went ape shit. Get over yourself. I explained the reason for my comment. I poked fun at myself by signing it as "Beer Snob"

Go cry in someone else's beer. :lol:

I made one joke and you went ape shit. Get over yourself. I explained the reason for my comment. I poked fun at myself by signing it as "Beer Snob"

Go cry in someone else's beer. :lol:

nah man, you can't try & spin it like I'm the one with the problem here. This thread started out nicely about what beers we like to drink & you had to say "well since I'm so much more sophisticated I drink much better beer than the pisswater you guys think is so good".

Ok, Coxx ... I'm an asshole. What of it? Are you going to continue to drag it out? Go cry elsewhere. I don't care.

I was perfectly willing to let it go. You were not.

Archived