LegacyGT.com

Some good thoughts on a vendor

I'm not certain of the correct place to post this so I picked this forum since I own a Legacy GT. :)

Anyway, I recently was searching for a good price on a large set of parts for two Legacy GT's. I did a bunch of shopping because I'm cheap and wanted the best price (I'm an engineer, it's natural). Anyway, I stumbled upon Import Image here on the forums so I asked how much for for Front and Rear Perrim 25 mm sways, a Perrin downpipe, DBA 4000 rotors and Hawk HPS pads. He gave me a price for the whoel shooting match that was far less than anybody else that woudl actually give me a price. Several vendors woudln't even take the time.

The kicker for me was the fact that Josh (The guy who runs the place) responded within 5 minutes of my orignal query. Then, each time I needed to contact him thereafter, he responded with the same immediacy. He's been very great to work with and the best online vendor I've purchased from ever. I would heartily reccomend him to anybody looking for upgrade parts for you vehicle.

Recently there has been some difficulty with DBA in getting their parts out. Josh has worked very hard to keep me informed of the situation so that I can know what is going on. He has handled a situation beyond his control very well.

Buy from him and you shoudl be well pleased with the results and how heavy your pocket book remains.

FYI: I am in no way affiliated with Import Image in any way except that he took some of my money in exchange for parts.

Good to know, i'm currently doing the same thing shopping around. I'm 21 which slows the process considerable after paying for insurance. Its good to know that there are some solid venders on the forum.

Shmike

05 LGT Wagon STI powered

Josh is a great guy! He hooked me up on my AP V2 for the new car! :) Great prices and great service! I know there are many others who feel the same or have had just as good experiences. That's tough to find in the car business these days.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

+1 on some of the best prices for parts. I even started picking up parts for other vehicles from Josh as well. He was able to get me a Stoptech stage II brake kit for the wife's BMW, so keep in mind that his great deals aren't confined to Subaru related parts only.

Archived