LegacyGT.com

How do I become a Mod?

I want to BAN people, LOCK threads I don't agree with swear at will and generally run amuck on this site.

Please let me know where I apply.

You should be http://www.legacygt.org/forums/images/smilies/scurred.gif.

The powers that be don't take kindly to harsh words bout thier modding.

If'n you don't like what they have to say it's best you just be going elsewhere.

1)I want to BAN people,

2)LOCK threads I don't agree with

3) swear at will and

4) generally run amuck on this site.

I believe we could easily find a Mod who has done all the things you list here. :rolleyes:

Number 1 is part of thier responsibilities though and number 4 is relative based on a persons definition of "run amuck". :lol:

I believe we could easily find a Mod who has done all the things you list here. :rolleyes:

Number 1 is part of thier responsibilities though and number 4 is relative based on a persons definition of "run amuck". :lol:

That would be our old pal, rc! Ex-mod. :lol:

I'm a mod on a small car forum, about 50k members, but about 130 of them are active each day.

Being a mod is awesome. No one dares to pick a fight with you, and I feel a rush of adrenaline run through my veins whenever I click 'Ban This User'. Its tempting to abuse that power, but I've learned to fight that urge.

If you're not responsible, then you'll become an Ex-Moderator and be a regular joe like everyone else!

I'm a mod on a small car forum, about 50k members, but about 130 of them are active each day.

Being a mod is awesome. No one dares to pick a fight with you, and I feel a rush of adrenaline run through my veins whenever I click 'Ban This User'. Its tempting to abuse that power, but I've learned to fight that urge.

If you're not responsible, then you'll become an Ex-Moderator and be a regular joe like everyone else!

GO MOD YOURSELF!!!:lol:

Archived