LegacyGT.com

Avoid Stevens Creek Subaru!!!!!

tvitarelli

• 2 weeks later...

We bought the wife's Forrester from Steven's Creek. Good experience and I met most of the staff the day we picked up the car. Her car was aquired on a trade and they had to install several of the options I had selected. Car was delivered in pristine condition.

I cannot speak about their service department from personal experience (besides delivery) since I do all the work on our vehicles myself. But it seems aldouse has indicated new management. I wouldn't hesitate taking my car there for warranty.

hmmm for warranty work, i know a lot of the i-club guys now work stevens creek, and the place is a lot more reputable now; but Justin over at Capitol Subaru still is my hero, and i wont be taking my business elsewhere until he proves me wrong. hahah he's the one that saved my engine and took good care of me when stevens creek wouldnt have anything to do w/ me back then.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Just to warn you when I dropped my car off the service manager was trying to tell me how much better they are with their new management. It didn't seem to help my situation one bit. I would still be very cautious if you are trusting them with your car.

• 3 weeks later...
Just to warn you when I dropped my car off the service manager was trying to tell me how much better they are with their new management. It didn't seem to help my situation one bit. I would still be very cautious if you are trusting them with your car.

Not sure about the Service Department, but definitely if you do your own work, the Parts Department is the place to go.

Archived