LegacyGT.com

new LED DRL on Japanparts

jomamma

^^Started over 25 years ago in SoCali and has migrated outward from here. Just looks stoopid in my opinion.

BOT - not sure this would give me the utility that DRLs provide now - like reminding the jackhole that's trying to drift into my lane in front of me that I'm right there. These would be too subdued and out of line-of-sight for everyone except those directly ahead. And, it would take up "cooling" room in front of the FMIC, or even impinge on the area needed for the FM.

Just some thoughts.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

OMFG!!!

I saw one of those s6's pulling up behind me and I was like WTF?!?! Is that a spaceship!?!?! :eek:

Those DRL's/Cars in general look SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :dm: :dm:

That's exactly what I Thought when I saw them too.

OMFG!!!

I saw one of those s6's pulling up behind me and I was like WTF?!?! Is that a spaceship!?!?! :eek:

Those DRL's/Cars in general look SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :dm: :dm:

That's exactly what I Thought when I saw them too.

The S6 for 2009 loses the under-bumper LED lights. Quite a light show in the existing model though.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

It doesn't seem like it's at all made for the car though, more like a universal kit you could just mount there.

Very pricey though, that's for sure.

they're made by SAA aka SUBARU AUTO ACCESSORIES. I like'em. i'm gonna use my stock fog location as brake ducts

I won't be adding these - but heck, I now have a "cover story" for my front laser jammer battery. :lol:

"They're my aftermarket DRLs.....musta burned-out or had a faulty connection!" :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived