LegacyGT.com

Defi Gauges in a Legacy

kevinkingofimports.com

I think the three above the cubby are a bit much though.
_none_ of them look like they belong in the car.. Someone's just gotta take the time to do it right. This isn't an impreza, people are looking for a quiet, plush, and conservate ride. I hope someone's going to do a gauge cluster mod like the audi's have:

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/octboost.shtml

Actually I've thought of using the little bars above the numbers to do the same thing the oct guys are doing.. I just don't know if they are seperate led's or not.. Someone's gotta take it apart. If they are seperate, it should be relatively easy to tie in a digital boost gauge controller. Not to mention finding one that uses CAN bus info like the oct instead adding aftermarket sensors (hint, hint)

BoxerGt2.5, what boost guage do you have and where did you mount it?

The BF w/link. Same as the picture. I mounted on the steering wheel (using temporary measures...no screws in the column) It is not obstructing anything in it's current location. :)

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

First, Defi guages are deffinetly the best looking guages out there, to bad the most expensive too :) But people need to realize that first picture is just a display not a real car. They are just showing you all the options, and I think thats really cool. I personally like the Center console (cuby hole) placement, or on the steering column. Not really fond of on the dash, but thats me. But I would love some defi guages in my car for sure, along with a nice loud exhaust and stiff suspension :)

_none_ of them look like they belong in the car.. Someone's just gotta take the time to do it right. This isn't an impreza, people are looking for a quiet, plush, and conservate ride.

I agree 100%. But until then I will be Defi-less. Hopefully in the near future someone will realize LGT owners are looking for a more refined look, and not some metal mount randomly placed on the dash.

-Tyler

Archived