LegacyGT.com

Bluetooth Troubles

praedet

So,

I now have a HU that has bluetooth capability, and so does my phone. (Samsung M520 from Sprint) I connected them on Monday and tried calling out. I got a message saying my account could not be validated, and then from then on, I could not send or recieve calls or texts from my phone. (Even when disconnected from Bluetooth) Sprint was not able to fix it over the phone, or in the store, so they replaced it with another phone, same model. I tried again this morning to use Bluetooth with the Kenwood DNX-8120, and the same thing happened...

Any ideas? Someone else tried using the HU w/ there phone and bluetotth and it worked fine. Is it the Spring network? The type of phone? Thoughts?

Ted

:spin:

My first inclination would say its an issue with the type of phone not being able to connect to the stereo's bluetooth connection.

My previous phone, Audiovox VX6700 didn't stay connected to my jawbone bluetooth very well. My new phone, which is a Motorola w385, works perfect and only disconnects if I am too far from the phone. I would say maybe try to get a new phone with a better bluetooth capabilities.

Archived