LegacyGT.com

Stohlman subaru.

For all Nova members, Stohlman of subaru of tysons corner has the best service I have ever experienced. Today i took my car in with fried rotors, and they replaced them no quistions asked under warranty. I was almost positive I was ganna have trouble after I put my new springs on but they looked passed it, and came the the logical conclusion that the springs odviosley had nothing to do with the brake failure and replaced them happily, and helpfully, they even gave me a ride to the mall so i could watch a movie. After hearing, and reading horror stories about warranty, and service departments, I am very happy to have stohlman as my service dpt. P.S I DIDNT EVEN BUY THE CAR FROM THEM. They definetley have my loyalty, and no doubt when, and if the Legacy Sti comes out I am getting it from them.

I started working in Tyson's last August and have been taking my Leg to Stohlman's for service since and have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Anthony and co. in addition, their VW staff is top notch as well (just bought a GTI for my wife from them).

Archived