LegacyGT.com

Its Back: ACC flashing

firedawgs

Has anyone seen or had this problmem. When the car is off the passenger air light stays on and the center display (MPG display) shows "ACC" and flashes. I had this problem when I bought the car in June with only 500 miles on it. The dealer had it for 8 days and could not find the problem; except for trying to blame it on my XM radio, which in turn got squashed. Is there any techs out there that can look up this code?? Help, I don't want to have to bring it to the dealer for them not to know what the problem is.

• 11 months later...
Aha. I just joined this forum to ask that very question. My 06 Legacy 2.5i SE sedan's multifunction display periodically goes blank on me, then goes to a blinking display showing just "acc". Can't be changed until you shut the car off, then is ok. Seems to be related to how long and warm a trip it is (happens after 1 or 2 hrs continuous driving only, and not so much when very cold out.) Dealer says, huh. Of course he hasn't actually seen it happen. Ideas? Any ideas what the "acc" code signifies?

see what happened to me it might help you:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25651

Aha. I just joined this forum to ask that very question. My 06 Legacy 2.5i SE sedan's multifunction display periodically goes blank on me, then goes to a blinking display showing just "acc". Can't be changed until you shut the car off, then is ok. Seems to be related to how long and warm a trip it is (happens after 1 or 2 hrs continuous driving only, and not so much when very cold out.) Dealer says, huh. Of course he hasn't actually seen it happen. Ideas? Any ideas what the "acc" code signifies?

Archived