LegacyGT.com

Forbes.com Most Affordable Kid-Friendly Cars

In the catagory of strange titles for an article, Forbes.com has listed the Legacy Outback wagon and Legacy their best pics for the station wagon and sedan catagory. also, it rated the reliability of the wagon as excellent and the sedan as very good. it is good to see the press though and i never really thought of the legacy sedan as a kid car...

http://www.forbes.com/2008/05/30/cars-affordable-kids-forbeslife-cx_jm_0530cars_slide_2.html?thisSpeed=15000

unless i consider myself the kid...?

Subaru owns the wagon market. Audi and VW are the only other contenders but Audi's are way too expensive and VW not nearly as mechanical reliable...not to mention no all-wheel drive.

it is an article none the less and brings the legacy out. i cant imagine the car seat thing in the back or mine... i agree with above that this is not the turbo and i could see the wagon as more of a kid carrying car, but not the legacy. the press is good though...how can you just say kids want six speakers...and, yes, i read the article.

Sorry, I should have quoted G.T.Subie. Why are six speakers important to kids in the back seats? That only helps out the soundstage for parents in the front seats. Press is good, and my boys like the Leggy, but their reasons are odd. Mine is extra nice since I've got a 9" drop down screen for them, but what MID-SIZE sedan can you get with DVD from the factory? Those entertainment options and amound of rear legroom are criteria I would be looking at. Oh, and rear seats that fit the angle of a child seat or recline! That is a single reason why wagons/vans/SUVs are better than sedans (Assuming the seat reclines in those).

Audi A6??? Infiniti M35 can be had w/ DVD system and even shows the map from the nav screen so they can follow along with where you're going. They love it. Even power reclining rear seats.

I didn't read the article why would I do that :lol:

:lol: Quicker to get the posts in that way. For the kids, does cool factor apply so that they aren't embarassed to be seen in it?

And they are giving it up like a cheap hooker...

LOL :D Truth.

Now Hyundai is coming out with the Elantra Tourer. Look for the Accord and Camry Wagons soon if gas prices stay the way they are. Yeah no AWD, but with traction control standard, only Suby nuts like us care about that.

Archived