LegacyGT.com

sedan ski pass

eggya

It's kind of a pain in the ass with more then 1 board. you gust need to angle the board to get past the bindings
hmm, i definitely know that we need to take off the bindings cuz my bf is a little anal about things like that. i'm just concerned cuz his board is extra wide and huge (ride yukon). i think i need about 12" clearance to be safe. hopefully we'll be able to be careful when we try cuz i don't want that bootyful leather interior to get scratched up!

The back of the flap that you pull down is hard plastic so it's not too bad. I fit an old Morrow that is my main board and an old Vision that is wide as well in there at the same without much problems. I usualy my Morrow and my friends Simms in ther no problem but her board is a bit smaller then mine.

The back of the flap that you pull down is hard plastic so it's not too bad. I fit an old Morrow that is my main board and an old Vision that is wide as well in there at the same without much problems. I usualy my Morrow and my friends Simms in ther no problem but her board is a bit smaller then mine.

thanks for the insight. u are all giving me hope! (yeah, my board is alot smaller than my bf's) i'm pretty confident my subie will kick ass in the snow, if my boards fit, that will rock even harder. hopefully the snow won't be too hazardous to drive in, but i don't think the sube will have any problems...

\m/ camelback on saturday, mt creek on sunday! \m/

I got a Thule rack but the fit kit is not going to get to me till mid Febuary so a Yakima rack is a good idea if you need it quick because the fit kit is available. BTW I am up at butternut almost every weekend so if you see smoeone riding a purple Morrow it is probably me.

I fit my 165cm board through it with my gf's board. The main problem would be the bindings. My gf has a much smaller board, but I have a harder time getting her's through because her bindings stick out more. My next challenge would be three boards. Might be possible, but probably not unless they're step-ins. Might invest in a rack pretty soon, but not if this cruddy weather keeps up.

if you can u guys should head out to camelback this weekend. it's not the best mountain, but it's a subaru "master the mountain" weekend. :) the reason i'm going in the first place is cuz i actually got 2 free lift tickets through a subaru email thing...

http://skicamelback.com/?nav=press_subaru0405

too bad i'm not going early :(

"Representatives from Subaru will be on hand to meet and greet guests. The complete 2005 lineup of Subaru vehicles will also be displayed in the Camelback base area. In addition, a limited number of VIP parking spaces will be reserved for the first guests to arrive in Subaru vehicles."

I can't resist this childish comment.

hmm, i definitely know that we need to take off the bindings cuz my bf is a little anal about things like that. i'm just concerned cuz his board is extra wide and huge (ride yukon). i think i need about 12" clearance to be safe. hopefully we'll be able to be careful when we try cuz i don't want that bootyful leather interior to get scratched up!

Ok...he is anal and extra wide and huge...That just sounds wrong...Ok enough childish comments.

But seriously, I have never actually tried to put a snowboard or skiis into mine but that is what it is designed for so I am assuming they did some testing.

I can't resist this childish comment.

Ok...he is anal and extra wide and huge...That just sounds wrong...Ok enough childish comments.

But seriously, I have never actually tried to put a snowboard or skiis into mine but that is what it is designed for so I am assuming they did some testing.

HAHA! snowboarding is silly like that. esp when you describe boards. i was explaining to my friend earlier what the difference is b/w beginner and intermediate boards, in that intermediate boards are "a few inches longer and more stiff"

My board wouldn't fit. I have the Ride Mountain board. I bought the Yakima rack and the thule 6pr carrier and it fits like a glove. I was plannin on going to mountiancreek on sunday because of all the snow. I got the triple play card so it won't cost me a thing. Maybe I'll go to camelback instead....I've never been there. Who's all going?

My board wouldn't fit. I have the Ride Mountain board. I bought the Yakima rack and the thule 6pr carrier and it fits like a glove. I was plannin on going to mountiancreek on sunday because of all the snow. I got the triple play card so it won't cost me a thing. Maybe I'll go to camelback instead....I've never been there. Who's all going?

dag, i'm crossin my fingers. i'm definitely getting a rack, just won't get one in time for this weekend. i'm going to mt creek too on sunday, i got the triple play card as well. :)

Archived