LegacyGT.com

1632 mile trip to Yellowstone with my Stage 2 LGT..

2furious

I came back from the trip. I drove up to Sheridan, WY and stayed a night and got to the YNP east entrance. It was rain most of the driving time and just before the park, it was snow... From Cody to the park was great and beautiful. I stopped by Grand Teton National Park and drove to Lander,WY and stayed a night there. And came back to my home in HR...

Total mileage was 1632 mile and the gas mileage was amazing 25.8 mpg. I cruised 80-82 mph on I-25 and 70-71 in the 65 zone. Sporadically, the speed got up high 90's to pass the slower than LGT cars on the hills. My Stage 2 LGT never hesitated and always had enough power...

LGT carries me, wife, and two kids with full trunk for 5 days trip.

I would say my NA 2.5 OB would not have that kind of mileage in those road trip. I could see the trip computer showing 28 mpg on the uphill in I-25 somewhere in the Wyoming...

Buy stage 2 goodies, and save some gas money.. it's good....!!!

From Desert to Rocky to SLC !!!

Sans rain, should have been a great vacation! The great outdoors is oh-so-much nicer than cities for driving! Sounds perfect for my next road trip!!! I've always promised my dad I would take him to Yellowstone to shoot photography - speaking of which:

:needpics:

;)

ps: what does your stg2 setup consist of? Whose tune? That's pretty great gas mileage - I assume you were running 91, correct? It's better than I get on my cobb stg1... and we are both 5EAT. My best highway, at STOCK, was about 23mpg. wtf

brian

Yeah... I knew I would get it.. I will up some pictures. What do you guys want to see? Buffalo or Geyser?

My stage 2 setup:

Bosal Up

Cobb catted DP

GReddy SP2 Cat Back

Perrin Panel Filter

Cobb OTS Stage 2(only base map) for 91..

Nice. How bout some pictures of this and some of that.

I averaged 24 mpg with my stage 2 going to seattle and back with a 210 lb friend and junk in the trunk. But I'd say my average speed was about 100+...

Han...

100+ ave. is crazy.... You must have a really good detector like Valentine 1...

How are you doing these days? Let's get together and I will get you lunch or dinner.

When do you get off from work?

Han...

100+ ave. is crazy.... You must have a really good detector like Valentine 1...

How are you doing these days? Let's get together and I will get you lunch or dinner.

When do you get off from work?

What is a detector?? hmm... Just lucky I guess. Haven't run into a single cop during the trip TO and FROM.

Everything is good and dandy... except for a little curbage.

Lunch or Dinner for what? I only helped a little at the time.

Archived