LegacyGT.com

Palisades Parkway tonight Silver GT

carman493

Guest JessterCPA
Never seen a silver one on there, but I am only on the Palisades from exit 5-9. Did it have MFG plates? I have seen several Subarus up here with MFG plates. Does Subaru have corporate offices in these parts?

Guest JessterCPA
i'm live off the PIP exit 1, but i'm not on it that often. :)

Thats Englewood Cliffs area right?

I used to work in Teaneck & was in Englewood all the time. I am in Nortvale now. Exit 5.

Thats Englewood Cliffs area right?

I used to work in Teaneck & was in Englewood all the time. I am in Nortvale now. Exit 5.

yeah, i live in englewood and work 5 min away so i dont drive on PIP too much. but if i ever see ya around, i won't be a stranger! :p

Heading North?

Covered in road salt?

Front plastic hood deflector?

It could have been me.

I drive the complete length of the Palisades every afternoon.

About 3:15 to 3:50.

Next time, flash the lights! I've usually got plenty of time to kill.

(At least 6 kids hanging out at my house after school every day. I'm in NO BIG rush to get home :mad: )

Well here's the best description I can give:

Silver GT, no wing, covered to the tooth in road salt, couldn't see any hood protector, but it was late out. Was way after dark, not sure what time, but definately after 6pm. I thought it had Jersey plates, but could have been NY. Was cruising with the dude for about a mile, then flew by him. Next time I see any GT, ill just flash lol.

I drive on the Palisades exits 11 to 9 the Thruway exits 13 to 14 and the GSP from NY to exit 136 every day!! If anyone travels these parts let me know.

Archived