LegacyGT.com

Invitation to canyon drive this weekend

ImprezaSTifan

I thought I might as well invite you all from here too!!

I'm from http://www.awdpirates.net , which is the largest local subaru community. THe site is only a couple months old, but we have been together as a group for the last couple years. We hav mostly Impreza owners, but a few forester, legacy, and evo owners thrown in the mix. I personally drive a 2003 Forester X, and have a 1991 Legacy project car in the works.

THe real point of this thread is however, that we are having a small drive this Sunday. We will most likely be meeting near or in the Kohles (sp?) parking lot at Kipling and C470. We will then be heading up Deer creek canyon, and from there who knows. The eventual plan at least right now is to end up somewhere (Golden or Idaho Springs) to get a bite to eat. Meeting time is still up in the air, but I'll keep you updated if anyone wants to come. More details are on awdpirates.net in the road and track section.

Also, be sure to check out our site as it really is a good group of local subaru enthusiasts to hang out with. We do have a tech section, but most of our posts are just chat.

-Jeff

I unfortunately don't have a car to participate, but for those who do, could you do me a favor and specify exactly where the locations you mentioned are? The mountain west section is quite big and I would assume not everyone knows the entire area. :p Thanks!
-ben

Thanks for the invite and the website. Your meeting place is right in my neck of the woods (Lakewood). I may have to work this weekend, so I can't say that I'm in. I have a feeling my automatic, non-turbo, Legacy would look sad in comparison to the modded Imprezas I expect would show up.

Thanks for the invite and the website. Your meeting place is right in my neck of the woods (Lakewood). I may have to work this weekend, so I can't say that I'm in. I have a feeling my automatic, non-turbo, Legacy would look sad in comparison to the modded Imprezas I expect would show up.
Oh dont worry, thats how I feel every time I show up in my VERY lightly modded, GOLD Forester X :p

You really should come if you can

BTW: This is Colorado I am talking about. I'm just used to forums where it is only COlorado folks :lol:

I dont know who all is going to end up coming, but I at least and whoever else wants to are going to meet up in the Khols parking lot at Kipling and C470 around 9:30-10:00 tommorow (Sunday). Come if you can!

-Jeff

P.S.: Though this was just a little one I tried to put together, we do have bi-annual BIG drives (The Great Fall and Spring drives) where we get about 30-50 scoobys in attendance. I'll give you all a invitation when it gets closer and starts to get talked about!

Archived