LegacyGT.com

Online Traffic School Recommendation

subienubie

Hey guys, i just finished doing my online traffic school on http://www.gototrafficschool.com This was the cheapest traffic school that i found and was a piece of cake to finish. The normal cost of the course is $14.50 but they gave me a referral code to pass on to others and save them $2 so it'll only be $12.50 If any of you guys got pulled over by the fuzz and can take traffic school online, the referral code they gave me was XM5-EKM-6MC

Hope this helps you guys in similar situations!

Is this a substitute for the Defensive Driving course? Or is it an additional traffic school?

What kind of discount did you get with your insurance? Who is your insurance?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Hey guys, i just finished doing my online traffic school on www.gototrafficschool.com This was the cheapest traffic school that i found and was a piece of cake to finish. The normal cost of the course is $14.50 but they gave me a referral code to pass on to others and save them $2 so it'll only be $12.50 If any of you guys got pulled over by the fuzz and can take traffic school online, the referral code they gave me was XM5-EKM-6MC

Hope this helps you guys in similar situations!

You "forgot" to mention that for each person that uses your referral code you get $5.

http://www.gototrafficschool.com/member/Login-Make-Money.aspx

Is this a substitute for the Defensive Driving course? Or is it an additional traffic school?

What kind of discount did you get with your insurance? Who is your insurance?

I took this so that i wouldn't get a point on my record. After i received the papers from the court and paid the fine off, they gave me a choice to take a traffic school course and this was one of the online courses i could take instead of going to a 8 hour "sit on your bum and listen to some guy sharing his whole life story and making bad jokes that would irritate the crap out of me" class. So i hope this answers your question.

No real discount from my insurance, just that i won't get a point on my driving record=no higher rates from my insurance company= me :lol::p:)

• 2 weeks later...

did u need to get anything notarized ?

also

*You must provide the name of the competing website and court where you received a ticket. If the current competing offer is lower than the current GoToTrafficSchool.com course price, a $5 discount will be applied to the price of enrollment. However, you are still responsible for the cost of certificate shipping and any other court, state and testing fees not included in the price of enrollment.

so is it 12.50 for everything or 12.50+ ?

haha, i didn't mean for it to sound like an ad. there is a $5/person incentive that i'd get if someone does use that code to enroll in their traffic school course, but that wasn't really my objective here...just trying to save fellow LGTers some money, that's all. the whole "make me some money guys!!" post was just a joking matter (not even sure if they will even do that)

and no, no notarizing was involved...here's my situation to clear things up a bit: got a speeding ticket, went to court after i got the fine in the mail and paid them $322 (ticket was $270-something but, with the option to clear/not get a point on my dmv record by taking traffic school, it came up to $322...so after that they gave me about 2 months to finish that up...i went online, google'd "cheap online traffic school" and that website came up...enrolled in that course for about $15 and read the crap and took the final exam...after i passed they send the certificate to the court that you got the ticket from and give you that refferal code to offer others a $2 discount on the price of the course and for every person that uses that code they supposedly will give me $5...soooooooooooo

if you were to use that refferal code the course would be ~$13 instead of ~$15 and "supposedly" i'll get $5

therefore, i apologize if it sounded like i'm trying to make some money...i just wanted to help...sniff sniff...anyone still have love for me? :wub:

did u need to get anything notarized ?

also

so is it 12.50 for everything or 12.50+ ?

there are options that would cost you extra, like them sending a dvd to your house so you can take a written test and send it back to them via mail...and a few other options like, if you were to take the course online, you could add a "read-along" feature that would read the text out to you so you don't have to actually read it but just listen....all those options, if you choose them, will be added on top of the $12.50...

also, if you need them to ship your certificate of completion to the court in a quicker manner, they will charge extra for next day or second day air...

sooooooooooooooooo.....

if all you do is take the basic online course and there is no immediate rush on the shipping of your certificate the course cost for everything will be $12.50

my fingers hurt now :lol::lol::lol:

Archived