LegacyGT.com

Help! Whacked A Deer, Anyone Know of Good Places for Used/Cheap OEM Body Parts??

Hey all,

Smacked a deer on Tuesday night; estimated at 3,000 in damages. I need a new RF door shell, RF headlight, and RF fender. It would be great to find the shell and fender already painted in OBP, but I'm beginning to think it will be next to impossible to find. My insurance is being lame and are concerned that nationwide will drop my policy all together if I file...since there are other filings on the policy in the last few years.

Anyone know of any cheap OEM websites, or good salvage yards that may have 05+ LGT parts? Websites and phone numbers would be great. I'm trying to get out of this for as little as possible, but it's going to add up quick.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Evan

Is the deer still available? Pics?

Dibs on roasts and t-loins... lol...

(For parts, try the Want To Buy thread on the Marketplace - you might find sellers there)

Haha, Deer Jerky...thats whats for dinner. Not much meat on this one; hybrid baby doe. Check, on the WTB threads...hope I get a few hits.

I'll let you know on the loins, however, trimmed will cost you an extra 5%...plus paypal fees.

Archived