LegacyGT.com

Does anyone have a Vishnu tuned car?

I know Cobb is very popular with Subaru owners but I was wondering if anyone has a Vishnu reflash and what their thoughts are on it? There are a few guys at Lime Rock who do track days in their STIs and they've got some good things to say regarding performance but I am wondering about long term reliability.

I had a Vishnu tuned 02 WRX back in the day, and I was very impressed. I was only stage 0-Lightweight crank pulley, unichip, K&N drop in, up-pipe, and MBC set to 15 psi, and I ran a best of 13.3 with it, and I had that setup from 3000 miles to 37000 miles when I sold it, and no probs! They didnt have enough available for my Legy when I got it, so I was impatient and went elsewhere, but I think they are very reputable!

well, i do whichever is more convenient. it seems cobb's Accessport is the de facto standard around here so i went for it.

if you have issues, questions, concerns, someone here can help you as long as its Cobb or ecutek or something

i never read anything about vishnu here and i am on the forums a LOT.

this is not to say you shouldnt try anything different but forum support here for the cobb unit is amazing.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived