LegacyGT.com

PLEASE HELP - Lots of Issues after Alignment!

Thanks again everyone! I feel much better now, just a little T'd that I wasted my evening, flashed my car to stock, and will likely have to wait for the part to come in before I can get my car back! Belle Tire will pay... hopefully.

Glad I was able to be of assistance. Get your money from that shop for the repair, talk to the manager's manager, corporate whatever. Its principle, they took your car joy riding all day after they did a morning of messing it up. Good luck.

yup... had no success with the store manager, he was standing up for his employee, I probably would have done the same thing. The kid (mechanic) is just lying, or I guess (though highly doubt) he could have done it without knowing. I sure as hell know it was fine when I dropped it off, it takes a lot to rip through the wire like that. Probably just a slip with the rachet while working on the front camber bolt.

Thus, I called and talked to a liason at the corporate office who said the area manager will be contacting me within 24hrs.

Wow thats shitty, me as a professional alignment and chassis technition i have never taken a car on a lengthly "test drive" if i had it was to diagnose a tire problem and i have never ripped any part off in my 2 professional years of being a tech.

i would go to the top with this one and keep all damaged parts as proof, even in harsh driving conditions that wire should not come out under any circumstances, and doing my job in a collision center ive seen some pretty nasty front end mash ups and still even under that the wires are fine.

Get your justice against joy riding mechanics.

03 BH

Mods: Group A Alt & Crank Pullys and end links,

CIA, JDM L7 Grille, JDM HID lights, JDM rear tails

Stromung CBE, KYB GR2's W/ H&R springs.

I sure hope it was not the joy ride that ripped the wire out... the fact that the ABS speed sensor is 4" from the camber bolt the mechanic was working on tells me he propably slipped with the wrench. Either way I will try to get them to pay. I ordered the new part... $75 with next day shipping to the dealer. No LGT for me this weekend. Rockin the wife's Odyssey baby.

I sure hope it was not the joy ride that ripped the wire out... the fact that the ABS speed sensor is 4" from the camber bolt the mechanic was working on tells me he propably slipped with the wrench. Either way I will try to get them to pay. I ordered the new part... $75 with next day shipping to the dealer. No LGT for me this weekend. Rockin the wife's Odyssey baby.

Its a garantee he didn't rip that driving. It's safe to assume from where the wire was ripped was from the tech using a Rachet when he was tightening or loosening the camber bolt, slipped ripped the wire and gave it back to you. Talked to my buddy who does alignments and that was his presumption also. Good luck.

Archived