LegacyGT.com

Boise, ID meet?

grapenut262

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a meet here in Boise anytime. I think a run up to McCall on a weekend or something would be fun. I always enjoy a cruise on Hwy 55. My idea would be to set it up for all legacy/wrx/sti owners. Just an idea, looking for feedback from anyone.

matt

Holy $hIt! There's another GT in ALL OF IDAHO that wants to meet up?! I've been trying to find ANYONE that has an even slightly modded GT anywhere in Idaho (for some time now). There's one guy named Cory who's got a stage 2 SWP with gold wheels, Brembos, and a few other things, but he's antisocial. His car can be seen parked in front of Idaho Watersports on the side of 84 in Nampa right before the new interchange. Please tell me you've got at least one mod and you're not old. I'm 28 and live in Nampa, but I might be building in Meridian soon.

Holy ! There's another GT in ALL OF IDAHO that wants to meet up?! I've been trying to find ANYONE that has an even slightly modded GT anywhere in Idaho (for some time now). There's one guy named Cory who's got a stage 2 SWP with gold wheels, Brembos, and a few other things, but he's antisocial. His car can be seen parked in front of Idaho Watersports on the side of 84 in Nampa right before the new interchange. Please tell me you've got at least one mod and you're not old. I'm 28 and live in Nampa, but I might be building in Meridian soon.

:lol::lol:

brian

Archived