LegacyGT.com

Radiator, power steeing fluid?

Ok, searched, found nothing, read manual and found what to expected "only us our crap" but the question is since my dealer left me with low coolant, almost no PS fluid and a non-detailed car they said they detailed(oh i forgot to mention the foglight that was out that they replaced was A DIFFERENT COLOR), anyway can i use regular green coolant....also is the PS fluid different? im just checking to make sure because this is my first sube and i want it to last forever like my hondas always did, just i know VW and GM has diff stuff wondering if subaru has any "only their stuff" requirements. thanks guys, and BTW flame me idc i just need to know :spin:

P/S fluid is Dexron 3 ATF(unless you have an 07 STI and turbo models which use the Subaru ATF HP fluid) not regular power steering fluid!!
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Archived