LegacyGT.com

Just a heads up about parting out my car

Joon525

I'm going to be parting out my car after I return from vacation (be back May 7th). I'm going to try to get the parts off as fast as I can.

This is not the for sale thread, I'll be posting it in the classified forum in late May/early June.

1. Cobb 5MT catted Downpipe $400
  2. HKS uppipe $80
  3. AccessPort V1 2005 MT $400
  4. Defi gauges (oil pressure, boost, Link II, all sensors, visors, AND they're already connected to an A pillar which is included) $400
  5. POSSIBLY 18x7.5 Gunmetal/machined lip Volk LE28N's with Kumho Ecsta tires $1000 + 05 GT STOCK rims/rubber (I may keep these)

I'm posting this so people can plan ahead with saving the money if they're interested. Item's 1-4 are DEFINITELY coming off the car.

in for pics when you can of the defi along with A pillar set up. ( when you can )

I'll try for tonight. I got a TON of stuff to do before my plane leaves that isn't done yet so it'll be tough but I'll make an honest effort.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm. Interesting.

May be interested in the Volks.

Would also love to see pics when you are ready.

I hope you're in the NY area because I'm not shipping anything.

I posted this in the Tri-State forum just to give the nearest members a heads up.

Please to post pix0rs of said Volks? I'm very interested.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

I hope you're in the NY area because I'm not shipping anything.

I posted this in the Tri-State forum just to give the nearest members a heads up.

No I don't .... but I do have friends in the area that would be willing to pick up for me.

No I don't .... but I do have friends in the area that would be willing to pick up for me.

That's fine.

I'm going to try to order all the parts I need to get my car back to stock early this coming week.

I would then have the car up in the air with the parts being pulled maybe around next Thursday.

With me getting back so close to Mother's day it's been hard to get pictures of the gauges but I'll get those up early this week.

For now here's 2 threads with the Volks

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45141

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64574

I'm now going to unsubscribe to this thread, I'll post once more with the pictures of the Defi's. Any questions will have to wait until the real part out thread.

Dumping the LGT? That's too bad...

Who said I was dumping the LGT? I'm keeping it, just in a more stock form. But even if I was getting rid of it it would be no big deal (to me anyway). In the end it's just a car. :)

are gonna sell the lip?

No.

Pictures of the gauges are attached. Note that they ARE white but I left the exposure on for too long so they look a little blue (these are the BF series). Visors are INCLUDED. ALL original packaging as well.

I ordered the parts I need yesterday. They should be here by the end of the week and I've set time aside next Wednesday and Thursday to work on getting the uppipe, downpipe and AccessPort out.

I'm leaving the gauges in for a little while longer because during the part out I'm changing the banjo bolt/filter in the turbo's oil line. I want to see if there's a change in oil pressure IF I find debris in my filter. After I check, the gauges will be off the car the following weekend (possibly during the week but I doubt it).

I am now unsubscribed to this thread.

Gauges01.jpg.4e94888659cc44a94567083e5639ee9d.jpg

Gauges02.jpg.ac8ed70021f4f0aa2e639f7c4bf6edb2.jpg

Gauges03.jpg.167e4287bd02129479c082f98ff6d1b8.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived