LegacyGT.com

Quiet UP/DP combo for Stage 2?

shanker

For the record I've done a ton of searching on and off this site but theres not much about the tone and loudness of them versus stock.

I'd just be doing catted UP/DP and an COBB AP tune for a 2005 LGT auto but I don't want it rediculously loud.

Thanks for any help!

Matt

For the record I've done a ton of searching on and off this site but theres not much about the tone and loudness of them versus stock.

I'd just be doing catted UP/DP and an COBB AP tune for a 2005 LGT auto but I don't want it rediculously loud.

Thanks for any help!

Matt

its not going to be loud. you're going to hear sounds you havent heard before but it's not loud.

you have to change the catback/mufflers before you get much louder.

it's just more whirring and whistling. you'll know without a doubt that you're driving a turbo car. but not in the way that it's annoying.

car for sale. PM me!

My car has very little exhaust noise right now with the following setup:

Crucial non-catted UP, Invidia catted DP, Perrin Mid/Y-pipe, stock mufflers. There's a little bit of turbo sound like everyone has mentioned, but it isn't obtrusive at all. Gives just a hint of the Subie motor sound when getting on the gas hard. Ideal setup, although I still plan to add some Prodrive mufflers when they are available again.

Archived