LegacyGT.com

max boost/stock infectors

Anyone know max boost on stock turbo/injctors/IC/FP, etc. The entire setup is stock minus the new Cobb plug 'n' play flash unit. My friend just installed it today, and I haven't seen it yet and have no idea were the duty cycle is at. He's running 15lbs/boost. He's going to dyno it soon, just curious as to what he's looking at for boost levels.

According to him all the hesitation is gone. Can't wait to see this. Anyway, your help/411 would be great. Thanks

RA

This should probably go to the turbo forum.... sorry

Anyone know max boost on stock turbo/injctors/IC/FP, etc. The entire setup is stock minus the new Cobb plug 'n' play flash unit. My friend just installed it today, and I haven't seen it yet and have no idea were the duty cycle is at. He's running 15lbs/boost. He's going to dyno it soon, just curious as to what he's looking at for boost levels.

According to him all the hesitation is gone. Can't wait to see this. Anyway, your help/411 would be great. Thanks

RA

This should probably go to the turbo forum.... sorry

i think i hit 14 psi when i went stage 1. are you asking how much power he's gonna be making?

its on the cobb website. my memory fails me but i think he's around 270 crank. stage 2 is about 300.

these are with off the shelf maps. (free download from cobb)

car for sale. PM me!

I see, so it comes with the base maps being stage 1-2 etc. I don't know anything about this program yet, but very versed on how they work. I just wanted to know the limits and didn't want to put the turbo on deaths door. I'd imagine that TMIC starts to be an issue too on hot days at 18psi.....yikes!! I think 15psi is were he's at and were he's gonna stay...

I see, so it comes with the base maps being stage 1-2 etc. I don't know anything about this program yet, but very versed on how they work. I just wanted to know the limits and didn't want to put the turbo on deaths door. I'd imagine that TMIC starts to be an issue too on hot days at 18psi.....yikes!! I think 15psi is were he's at and were he's gonna stay...

well if you're not playing stoplight hero on 110F days i dont think going 18psi on a TMIC is gonna be an issue.

the turbo should be fine with the cobb maps. they're pretty conservative.

car for sale. PM me!

well if you're not playing stoplight hero on 110F days i dont think going 18psi on a TMIC is gonna be an issue.

the turbo should be fine with the cobb maps. they're pretty conservative.

No stop light hero stuff. But the heat soak cooler (IMO) is in the wrong location. I had a Turbo II TMIC car and they suck.... period. Intake temps get stupidly hot on the track/road course. Of course FMIC, robb water efficiency. Hard call. Rotaries run really hot, its just the way they are.

Archived