LegacyGT.com

Raleigh-area LGT owners - can someone lend a hand?

ece_tim

So I'm thinking I want to get out of my two current cars and into an LGT. Problem is, I've never driven the LGT turbo drivetrain and I want to make sure it's something I will be okay with. Yeah it looks like it should be fine, but I need to make sure. I'll be coming from 400HP RWD 6-speed, so my expectations could be off ;)

The problem is that NO dealers around here have a 5-speed LGT around to test drive. I'd like to ask if any local LGT 5-speed owners would be gracious enough to let me test drive their ride :eek: I realize it is a lot to ask to drive another enthusiast's car and wouldn't ask otherwise, but I'm not sure I can get a proper idea of how happy I will be with the car without it. I'm sure you can relate!

An hour or two one day would be all that is necessary I would say. I will of course pay for all gas and even take the person to lunch. If so inclined, I'm also happy to give back with a test drive of my GTO. Even I still get a thrill laying into that pedal :D

Anyway - let me know what you all think. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm 24, gainfully employed, and have full insurance coverage. And if I haven't put my torque-loaded RWD coupe into a ditch, I doubt I will put an LGT there!

• 1 month later...

Archived