LegacyGT.com

30 Years of ///M

Hey thanks SOOOOO much.

When I saw the thread, I thought to myself, hmm this will be interesting and it was, thanks for thinking of me. You should also come over to the new forum for a looksee when u get the chance too.

Thanks again.

Adam.

New? M3forums has been around for awhile no? E90fanatics is about to open up soon.

Song of Post- None, watching the Jets lose all beuase of Doug Brien missing two field goals in the last 2 minutes of regulation.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Yeah the M3Forum has been around for a while but it has certainly cleaned up its act, it had to, trust me. Gone are the 14 yr old boys with dreams and hopes and a lot of members there now just talk about the M and anything BMW really which is great. We have a lot of new news about the E90M coming onboard all the time and are about to open a new section as well.

The crowd at M3Forum is really great and very informative, Im sure u would enjoy it if you came across to. I mod there too so I have to give it a plug as much as I do there about this site.

See you online soon.

Adam.

Guest JessterCPA

Thanks. Nothing better than classic M cars. I am a real fan of 70's BMW's. My father had 4 2002's, some tii's, a couple of 320i's, and a 633csi all from that era. Went to lots of BMWCCA events.

My fav has to be the "Batmobile"

http://www.minichamps.com/image2/029021.jpg

Archived