LegacyGT.com

Regular Meets?

dafoo

no prob man if you are interested in getting your car tuned take a look at the other thread in this forum. may be able to hook you up with a good deal

I'm interested, but I also don't want to be a guinea pig - my wife wouldn't go for it :-)

HV

no worries i was the orginal beta...

Made 50+ whp on a SUPER SAFE (we got the ic emp up to 200 degrees and no det, simulating a complete blockage of air to the ic and front of the car at 100mph+)....

wanted to be damn sure i wouldnt have any issue driving the car across the US to MD...

shoot me a pm if you are interested.. i can most likely get you hooked up pretty well even a stock car will make some damn good gains (and no real way to know its been modded even at a dealership from my understanding).

www.i-club.com they have regualr meets at the krispy kreme in union city, think it was every thursday.

check out their bay area forum. A TON of people on there are in the bay, it is a very viberant community there.

Its Tuesdays. Plus they have Subie meets all over the bay, almost any day of the week. Cruise by the i-club BAIC Meets forum, you'll see plenty of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, the tuesday night meets in Union City are mostly wrx/sti's...they do have a meet in the peninsula at daly city mission plaza but dont remember the date...they also have one in san bruno...most of these are wrx/sti's...but any car is usually welcome...

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, the Sacramento guys meet every Saturday night @ 6 in Natomas (close to Arco Arena). Good friends of mine, and I try make it whenever I can.

More info: http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30788

Okay i am gonna try to go to that this Saturday. I have been delyaing cuz i wanted to get my clear bra on my car. By then it should be done.

Archived