Blitz Exhaust

BoxerGT2.5

How do you like'em?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like'em?

• Looks damn good!
    • Tips a little too big?
    • Dual Fart Cans Galore!!!!

Are you sure these are Blitz? It doesnt look like the Realize TT exhaust. Oh well. Yes, Blitz does makes a catback Realize TT exhaust which is 4-pieces (midpipe, y-pipe, two mufflers). Racecomp Engineering can get it for you as a special order, I am still considering it because it's definitely going to be quieter than a any straight pipe that I was thinking or electronic cutout. Oh yea, It's about 150,000 yen for the system I think in Japan (which is about $1400 USD right now and after handling/shipping charges to the US)

Keefe

Keefe

I'd like to hear how that system (Realize TT) sounds. Looks like most cat-backs will be going for $1300 or so, with the exception of the Borla. I wonder if the performance gains would justify the price difference, or is it moreso a matter of asthetics?
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

The TT is comprised of 2 4.5" tips mufflers with a 80mm (or over 3" piping) at the mid pipe, little performance will be gained.. better off getting a piggy back chip for that price and a down pipe with a high-flow cat to make it a better gain by FAR.

Keefe

Keefe

Are you sure these are Blitz? It doesnt look like the Realize TT exhaust. Oh well. Yes, Blitz does makes a catback Realize TT exhaust which is 4-pieces (midpipe, y-pipe, two mufflers). Racecomp Engineering can get it for you as a special order, I am still considering it because it's definitely going to be quieter than a any straight pipe that I was thinking or electronic cutout. Oh yea, It's about 150,000 yen for the system I think in Japan (which is about $1400 USD right now and after handling/shipping charges to the US)

Keefe

Yes...it is Blitz. Blitz makes two NUR spec exhausts. The NUR spec is the axel back. The NUR spec R is a cat-back.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived