LegacyGT.com

iag performance??

usncorpsman

just wanted to give it to these guys, very good techs, very knowledgable, did what they could to save me money and even called a few hours later to see how everything worked out! and i heard from the man himself that they're due to expand their legacy line :) bravo gentlemen bravo!

it's in the form of a question... because i CAN!!! got my accessport, they went out and flashed it for me, showed me where to get good food and even called to make sure it was up to my expectations :) also just got done putting on my hella supertones which RULE!!! and they have these nifty silicone ancillary hose kits by sparcosport to replace all your vacuum hoses O.o it is much nice but i haven't put them on yet. and they have some pretty sweet full auto turbo timers by stri for only 50 bucks! and the new hella's were only 50 too which is nice :)

Thanks for the kind words! :)

We are indeed working on increasing out Legacy line. Right now we carry Cobb products (Exhausts, Accessports, springs, etc.), Invidia, Borla, a variety of gauge solutions (including STRI, Defi, and Prosport), and are working on increasing our line-up. We work very hard to make sure that every customer has a great experience here, and its great to hear positive reviews!

Regards

Rick

IAG Performance?? ;)

www.iagperformance.com

410-840-3555

Archived