LegacyGT.com

exhaust?

I have already ordered my Perrin intake, now i'm thinking exhaust. For those who have put the Borla catback on, are you happy with it? Should i wait for other companies to release? Does anyone know anything about other exhaust coming out? Looking for a catback not a TB.

I have already ordered my Perrin intake, now i'm thinking exhaust. For those who have put the Borla catback on, are you happy with it? Should i wait for other companies to release? Does anyone know anything about other exhaust coming out? Looking for a catback not a TB.

I believe Cobb tuning has one out... I dont know if its a CB though... You can go to their site to check it out and also hear an audio clip of it running and reving...

http://cobbtuning.com/legacy/power-i.html#catback

I stand corrected they do have a CB now... I checked a couple weeks ago and they did now... its now out until the end of the first 1/4 of 05' I'm anxious to see and hear it!!!! Looks like they got lots of goodies coming out for us....!!!!!

I love my Borla cat-back....very happy. Not too loud, not too quiet.

-KevinH

Kevin, can you give details... Like how much $$ and I know I wouldnt be able to do it but if you can is there any way for you to provide a sound clip???

I agree with Kevin, I love my borla cat back. It has a nice low rumble not to loud from inside the cat back is just a little quiter than the turbo with my perrin intake. There is room to make this louder with out becomeing obnoxious, in case you are modifying the exhuast further. I also like how the tips look they are a bit thicker than stock so you can tell they are aftermarket, but they do not look like thick coffee cans or ricey looking fart pipes.

-NS

Archived