LegacyGT.com

Help! Stereo/ACC acting wonky

Spray

My Stereo/ACC seems to have crapped out.

The stereo WORKS fine but the only controls that work on the faceplate are the power knob and volume. None of the ACC controls work whatsoever. No display will show on the ACC display.

I do have a Jazzy mod installed from a year ago, so I don't want to take it in for service just yet, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

When I did my Jazzy Mod, I had trouble getting any displayon the HU or ACC. The front panel of the console was not seating correctly. (for some reason) Just try pushing (hard) on the front panel and see if anything "lights" up. That's what I did.

G/L

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem! I tried to replace my ACC/double-din unit with a ACC-6cd all-in-one unit from the '06 model. When i powered up the CD player worked, but not the ACC (nothing came up on the screen, nor did the fan work). So I re-connected the old ACC/double-din system and the ACC still did not work.

What could this be? Could it be a fuse? Grateful any ideas, because I have none (note, i have limited technical knowledge/ experience, but am willing to get in and give it a go - hence why i am in this position i think).

I have a 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.0L. Cheers.

Archived