LegacyGT.com

Err 1U Code: Car wouldn't start?

Hanger

Last week, my 2005 2.5i with 55,000 miles on the odometer threw up a CEL and flashing cruise control while i was on the freeway. I referred to this thread and reset the ECU by reconnecting the battery. And everything was good for the next 4 days...

This morning, I was on my way to an interview. Try starting up my car and the car wouldn't start and studder like crazy with no crank sound and sounds like weak battery. Dash light started flashing and it threw up a "Err 1U" code.

I popped the hood and tweak the battery connectors, they were tight. But after tweaking around the car started up but not immediately.

After being late to my interview, and thought it was a lame excuse :p Car had been started weird since this morning. Sounds like the car was struggling...

Any idea what it is?

I had to drop off the car by a local dealership which was 30 miles away from my house... and the sad thing is I had to rent a car out of my pocket for a Pontiac Grand Prix @. (P.S. I HATE AMERICAN CARS!!!!)

They suspect it might be the battery problem, and they can't recall the error code on the top of their heads... hopefully the problem will be figured out by tomorrow...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived