LegacyGT.com

NAIAS and LGT

Yeah, of the 60 (or was it 65) new production models being revealed, the only scooby to my knowledge is the B9X. It would make sense for them to realease the 06s in April/March. Im going to go to the NYC one for the first time ever :D so even if there arent too many new releases, atleast get to see the 06 impreza facelift.. for better or worse. Im guessing there will be no real changes to the LGTs styling for another year, maybe Navi for 06?

Guest JessterCPA
There is still New York in April, I think that is best bet for the '06 models to be shown off.

Song of Post- Dispatch- Mission

We should do a legacygt.com meet for the NY show.

Would love to do a meet at the New York show in April, sadly I'll still be in school til the end of April. I still would think that an auto show would be one of the best places for a meet, ackward silences and shyness easily overcome by the vast amount of vehicles and thought provoked by the venue. Oh and of course becuase I'd liek to see some pics.

Song of Post- Bob Marley- Trench Town

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Went to NAIAS this morning (Jan 13). Legacys and Outbacks all 2005. The B9 Tribeca is an interesting CUV... A cutaway display showed off the traditional Sube chassis layout nicely. The grille was getting lots of comments from passers by... mostly bad. We'll see how it sells.

Archived