LegacyGT.com

where?

paipai

i got mine for 25900 from carter subaru in seatle and another 1000 for shipping. Hawaii was just not getting any MT wagons in, so i went through Joe Spitz. i highly recommend him, gives you a price right about invoice with no hassle. the overseas process is very simple and worth it. And dont worry, you dont pay that horrible seattle tax!

Still nothing on the trubo kit. Im going to get mine fm Ohana in Waipahu. $28,500 for the White Gt Lmt. Decent price i think. I have heard too many bad things about 5 star to even go near them. They like to rip people off and hide shit in contracts to name a few. Ohana has a Blue Sti w/ gold wheels sitting in the showroom. Go take a look. They are kinda desperate to sell 1 more right now. They wanted me to buy it but i cant stomach a $34k+ price tag. Not as an e-5 anyway...

Yeah I hear you there. I'm an E-5 and my wife is E-4 but I still don't want to deal with the ruff ride with the STI. I was just looking at the one there. The STI's are really nice looking but the price and ride quality are scarring me away.

Question for you. Have you driven the STI? I'm wondering if it would compare to my celica in the rough ride category. I have Eibach pro kit with a load ass dual exhaust and no trunk plastics. I had 18s but I'm running stocks now. Anyway how do you think the ride would compare?

I was running the Tanabe Pro SS coilovers on my celica. The ride was a little softer in the Sti but not much. Not something to push me to pay $32+. I went for the slightly slower but a hell of alot more comfortable LGT. With the injuried to my hip and leg i couldnt take the Sti for very long. Barely made it thru the test drive. You would probably fare better than me. Why dont u just go to Ohana and drive it. Or do you think u might be to tempted? =P

A few but not much. I had to go to their storage lot to see mine. I told them what i wanted and they took me to the waterfront to look around. Unfortunately they didnt have the color i wanted but white is just as good.

Well, The Legacy deal fell thru. First i wanted a Regal blue GT Limited w/ black interior w/ 5MT. They said that they didnt have it in blur just white. I thought about it for a night then agreed to the white. They brought the car up fm the storage lot @ Sand Island Tues afternoon. I go over there to look @ it Wed and it and it has the BEIGE interior!!! They apologized and said that they would have the correct car brought up wed afternoon. They call me today and tell me that ALL the white cars they have are w/ the beige interior and they would knock off $500 for the trouble. Only $500...I refuse to pay $28000 for somethign i never even wanted. I CLEARLY said fm the start i hate the beige interior. I think its truly FUGLY!!! Now thy want me to wait 2 Gawdamned MONTHS!!! I like this car but no way in hell is it worth waiting that long. If it was a Ferrari or the Elise..mebbe. But not this car!! Fuckit!! Im gonna take my DP and some other funds and invest it till the 06s come out...

Archived