LegacyGT.com

Looking for All Season to fit 06 Spec.B rims. Sugestions?

CTATV

So i ruined a tire by driving for a mile or two with it somewhat flat cause I had been in the car 6 hours earlier and didn't do a full look around before getting in. shame on me:lol:. Anyhow I need four new tires for my stock Spec.B rims (18s) and they have to be all season not summer or winter only. Looking for some sugestions. Possibilities so far are

i decided to go with the Goodyear F1 All Seasons in a 225/45/18 size for my spec b rims. Installer says they should be no problem cuz the 225 tire is made for a 7-8.5 rim.

or Assurance Triple Tread by goodyear. I had those tripple treads i belive on my 300m and had good luck with it all seasons...

any ideas much obliged :spin:

whatever it is its gotta be all 4 seasons. Here in CT we get rain sleet snow ice and sun so its gotta cover all of it... Peferably something I can get on by monday or tuesday, that might be carried at a shop

so anybody know if its safe to go from a 215/45-18 to a 225/45-18 tire. Ive heard from a few people its an OK switch but i was looking for a few more opinions

I went from 215 to 225 on my stock rims but I had 17's. I can't imagine why it would rub even though you have 18's.

cool somebody mentioned uneaven tread wear... God its a PITA trying to figure out what tires to get

They should do you just fine I was debating Conti and the Perelli. They got some good reviews around the forum here. I Went with the Conti for the rain and snow ratings, too bad it never snows here anymore.

Denial is your best friend

Archived