LegacyGT.com

Autospeed DP

Diggs753

If you can find one buy it! As far as I know they stopped making them last year. I got one of the last catted DP's for the 5MT. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything else. Seriously, those are highly sought after DP's.
Let's kick this pig!

You could try and get the one listed at:

http://www.autospeed.us/store.php?crn=248&rn=431&action=show_detail

I got mine from fastwrx.com ( http://www.fastwrx.com/aucaandtuex.html ) last spring and then they discontinued them an nobody could find them new for a while. Then I think BoostJunkie came up with a couple last fall, but's that's all I even heard of in the last year. Maybe they redesigned it and are selling them again:confused:. I'll have to look for my receipt and see if it's a different part number.

I've had mine on for about a year now and it's been great so far. It was a perfect fit right off the bat.

Let's kick this pig!

Cobb seems to have the least problems but my wife would shoot me if I dropped close to $600 on a pipe.I wanted to get the Perrin and spoon feed the mods to her.Much easier to deal with in $300 increments,but getting alot of feedback on Perrins fitment issues as well.

Ya, those $500 plus purchases for a 3 foot piece of metal tube are hard to justify to the wife:lol: especially if she's not a gearhead too. I'm forunate enough to have married a woman who has done her fair share of drag racing.
Let's kick this pig!

Sad part is we do really well too.It's that she doesn't have the HP gene and it seems like a silly investment.Not like the ROTH IRA's. But if KOP keeps tempting me with those prices it will happen.

my wife loves cars. just not the working on/tuning part. so when ever she buys a coach purse or someting else expensive i guilt her into letting me get something for my car. and as for the down pipe if you can find one get. im holding out on the possiblity of getting one myself

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Cobb seems to have the least problems but my wife would shoot me if I dropped close to $600 on a pipe.I wanted to get the Perrin and spoon feed the mods to her.Much easier to deal with in $300 increments,but getting alot of feedback on Perrins fitment issues as well.

Big No No on Perrin.

Their item is great, nice and shiney and the welds are good.

However when it comes to fitment, it is very questionable.

I am going to a local shop this week to get it hacked and realligned as this DP forces the mid pipe to permanatly hit the heatshield.

Go with the Cobbs, you probably will feel much better.

If this hack job doesn't work well, I am buying the Cobb.

Archived