LegacyGT.com

Since we are complaining so much... my rant

My only complaint is that the designer decided to put the shiny metal emergency brake release button inside a shiny metal ring without some sort of resistance to it, so when you hit a pothole the button does not make a tingy, ting, ting.

Also, is it me or do the posts in the general forum seem a bit... how can I say this.... dry and boring? (not that this one does anything to improve the situation) Lets see some flavor...humor even.

I suppose once more parts come out for this car we will see more interesting posts.

SCRAPPYDO

stephen

Hmm, haven't noticed that problem. Perhaps my spring holds my button a bit tighter?

Yeah, this part of the forum can get a bit dry at times, check out General Chat if you want entertainment. :)

Also, is it me or do the posts in the general forum seem a bit... how can I say this.... dry and boring? (not that this one does anything to improve the situation) Lets see some flavor...humor even.

Yeah, I try to keep the humor in the OT area of the forum. Check there for less "dryness." ;)

What about whining, bitching, anc complaining? ;)

Neer had that problem with my e-brake handle. Just wish they mounted it a little more inward from the driver position as it can tend to rub the driver the wrong way being as far left as it is.

What about whining, bitching, anc complaining? ;)

Neer had that problem with my e-brake handle. Just wish they mounted it a little more inward from the driver position as it can tend to rub the driver the wrong way being as far left as it is.

You know you like it....

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

man, perhaps I have a legitamate complaint then. Perhaps it should be tighter than mine...

I think I will take it in.

I think you do. Have them take a look next time you go in.

Archived