LegacyGT.com

NEW AVO solid Poly endlinks

sportwagon

I have a seriuos clunking issue and am in need of some was going to go w/ the KBs. The AVO look like dog bones while the KBs are horseshoe shaped...any difference in perfromance?
Rehab is for quitters.

I have an update - my front endlinks (orange solid ones) are NOT doing well after about eight months of being on the car... just noticed that the poly bushings are ripped and that one of them pulled all the way through the metal.
I had the opposite problem. The bushing tore out of one of my KB endlinks so replaced with the AVO solid ones late last winter and still look good. I too gave up on spherical endlinks. I had AVO and Whiteline versions and both brands started to clunk up front after a year or so.

I have a seriuos clunking issue and am in need of some was going to go w/ the KBs. The AVO look like dog bones while the KBs are horseshoe shaped...any difference in perfromance?

The KB ones for the LGT are dog-bone shaped as well. The C-shaped (or horse shoe) are for earlier WRXs/GC imprezas/SF gen foresters, etc.

Thx...I always though the horseshoe ones were for the LGT. LEarn something new every day. I have new OEM ELs on but still have some clunking...can't really figure it out.
Rehab is for quitters.

Archived