LegacyGT.com

muffler

JATPOL

Can we get a mod to change the thread name, and maybe install a spell/grammar checker?

(note: this is not a claim that I am perfect, I would use those tools as well)

Back on topic: while this is a great board, you may be asking the wrong crowd for input on a 2000.... try googling, check out some other boards, and ALWAYS use the search function before posting (I've learned my lesson, don't get flamed for making the same mistake).

Guest *Jedimaster*
If this is the wrong place for questions regarding a 2000, then why even have a forum section for older Legacy performance?

It is true, however, that the BE/BH-back crowd here is limited. For pre-05, I recommend NASIOC.

All Legacy owners (everyone actually) are welcome here. The beef was with the thread title, which was simply "??????????????????????????". So I edited it to reflect what needed to be answered.

All Legacy owners (everyone actually) are welcome here. The beef was with the thread title, which was simply "??????????????????????????". So I edited it to reflect what needed to be answered.

I was wondering what the deal was with this guy useing a normal name for a thread. :lol: Also there are a few WRX owners on here and some of them are on here so they can do some parking lot drifting and bust up their cars at our Palisades Mall meets. :lol:

Archived