LegacyGT.com

Brembos for Leggy '06 GT

Voo

Was thinking of getting a F&B set of Brembos for my '06 LGT. Did a search but I haven't found anything definitive regarding model, cost and needed parts/kits.

I am using stock wheels.

Thanks all! :)

Brembos wont fit under the stock wheels. Why spend all that money anyways when a pad and fluid upgrade will get you all the braking you could ever need.

Oh really? Wow, thanks! You just saved me a TON of cash :)

Are pads a quick swap out, and fluid change a drain, flush and fill?

i dont want to thread jack but, Some good SS lines along with some nice pads, and a set of TIRES is what makes the difference. If you have a nice set of tires your braking will bring a new experience.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

i have the hawk HP+/OEM rotors, and the bridgestone potezas Re070's. If i stop anymore faster the blood from my body will exit from my nose. Seriously . I have all the stopping power that you can want.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

I upgraded to the Grand Tourismo Brembo BBK front kit. Made a HUGE difference vs stock brakes. I am now back to stock brakes, calipers, rotors and have to remember that it takes the car a lot longer to stop. :( oh well. However, I have a turbo swap and before I did that, the stockers were more than adequate.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived