LegacyGT.com

NYC take out sucks!!!! Well - the lunch choices on the upper east side suck

godwhomismike

I went over today to Beijing Wok at 1324 2nd Ave New York, NY. I order my usual lent shrimp and broccoli w/ white rice - Almost $7. I wait for 10+ minutes for them to "prepare it." I finally get it and take it back quickly to my office - 4 minutes later, I am sitting down and go to eat it. Shrimp first - lukewarm, another lukewarm, then a cold shrimp. That's it - I call and complain saying I order from there all the time, and never had this happen, but my meal is ice cold. They were unsympathetic, barely offered an apology and then hung up.

I'm pissed cause now I gotta shell out more cash for a second lunch. ********!!!!!!

I'm even thinking of puking out the 2 shrimp I already ate so I don't risk getting sick from their food, that was likely laying around for a while.

I hate the food on the upper east side. I keep getting screwed when I order out up here.

I just saw this. :lol::lol::lol: Mike you suck! Basically what you're saying is you can't find anything for lunch in manhattan? :lol: You realize how stupid that sounds right?

Ask some people. I'll ask someone who lives up that way where the places to eat are when I get to work tomorrow. I know people who live over that way. Even if it's just for "get pizza here but not there" ya know?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived