LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket pedal suggestions

Malingator

Am looking to add some aftermarket pedals and a dead pedal on my 06 LGT MT. I like the look of the WRX pedals..not the pink/red of the STi's.

Anyone know of any nice Momo or Sparcos that fit well? Others?

Get spec b pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
Just installed today..finally nice weather...now need a interior and exterior detail and all ready for spring....

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2679000-2679999/2679245_35_full.jpg

Looks good buddy. :)

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

the dead pedal is a push in, the clutch and brake are slip ons, and the gas pedal you have to take off. Two nuts. undo a connector. Beat the old pin out of the old pedal. Put it in the new one. Hook the connectors back, tighten the bolts down and done.

Hardest part is the slip on clutch and brake.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
what do the spec B pedals look like?

Are they they same as the wrx pedals or the sti pedals?

If they are differenct anyone have pics?

Yeah, I got the black dot wrx/specb pedals + autospeed dead pedal set.

But I noticed (if I remember correctly) that now SpecB (at least 2008) comes with matching dead pedal stock...

• 1 month later...
Will they fit an 08?

No, well not easily. '07 and up have one solid pedal instead of the bracket with a pin holding it on like the '05-'06. I'm guessing you could somehow attach the pad to the plastic pedal but it won't be easy.

Does anyone know if the STi pedal pads are the same setup as these? Well only the gas one. You can see the brake and clutch screw in. Thanks.

the dead pedal is a push in, the clutch and brake are slip ons, and the gas pedal you have to take off. Two nuts. undo a connector. Beat the old pin out of the old pedal. Put it in the new one. Hook the connectors back, tighten the bolts down and done.

Hardest part is the slip on clutch and brake.

I've been putting this of for a while because I read you need a special tool to get the gas pedal connections back in, unless you want to replace it with just a nut and bolt. You're saying I can fanagle the original hardware back in without a special tool?

Archived